Saturday, May 3, 2008

Ba-a-a-a-a-a

Our neighbor's are now the proud owners of a fuzzy, furry little lamb. He stays in a shed in their backyard. Well, really I don't know if it's a he or a she. He looks like a boy to me though. I guess all lambs look like boys to me. Dang, there I go again. My point is...
I took these pictures today and I thought Meme might like 'em!
They both look so sweet and innocent.

I'm sure that poor little lamb is thinking, "What does this chick think she's doing to me?" I know what is in a sheep's brain. I dissected one.


The youngest and the youngest neighbor. They've gotten to be pretty good friends in the last couple of years. We've been blessed with really great neighbors!

2 comments:

Jeff and Mandee said...

That is so sweet. She is probably loving that! Where was the family vet in all of this? I figured she's be all about a new animal.

I do have to ask, however, why does your neighbor have a sheep in town. Actually, I think Grandma did once for a very short time. Oh, no. It was a goat!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! I'm trying to talk someone into letting me get a baby goat in a year or so but not having much luck. I may have to "rent a goat". The Hodges have goats so maybe I will just go down and see theirs when they have babies.