Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I love these guys!

I love my family. I took this picture a couple of evenings ago. When I put them on the computer tonight, I got a warm tingly feeling in the pit of my stomach. The depth of love that I feel for my husband and kids overwhelms me sometimes. They all spoil me unendingly. (Is unendingly a word?) All of them. I am truly blessed!
So, on to today's business. Today was gymnastics. The youngest has taken to it like a fish to water. Her teacher is great. Her goal is for each child to gain self-confidence and strength. "Miss Thang" doing her hand-stand

Really, I have no idea what she is doing here but she seems to be enjoying herself!
More today business...
Happy Birthday Meme! We love you and we're so thankful for all that you do for us!

Meme dressed as Dolly Parton at a Relay for Life fundraiser

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe you show have just stuck to the first 3 pictures. Oh well I think that night we raised almost $5000.00. They told me the Group Home still watches the tape. Who knows I may have to make a personal appearance someday. Thanks for the birthday wish I do feel old now but I'll get over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love you all

Brayden's mom said...

I Love the picture of mom as Dolly, I think she should go blonde! ha ha Check out the picture from our trip on my blog.

Brittney said...

AHHH!!!! That picture of Kathaleen is sooooo funny! I have to change the link to your blog because I keep forgetting to come visit! I'm doing that now!